Only a lawyer can represent you in the Federal Court of Canada.

If you have received a decision from the Immigration and Refugee Board, Citizenship and Immigration Canada, or Canada Border Services Agency and you believe that the decision is not right, you may have the right to file a judicial review of the decision. Filing a judicial review involves very limited deadlines, so seek legal advice as soon as possible.

About you
Tell us about your area of interest.  
(604) 685-3844
Call Shane's office at 604.685.3844
Email Shane
Send a quick email to Shane.