If you a permanent resident who has been issued a removal order, or you were sponsored by a Canadian, or permanent resident family member in Canada and refused a permanent resident visa to Canada, you may have the right to appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD). If Citizenship and Immigration Canada alleges that you have not complied with your permanent residency obligation you may also have the right to appeal to the IAD.  Litigation at the IAD can be complicated and has time sensitive deadlines. It is best to contact a lawyer immediately. Shane has substantial experience and can assist in the following types of litigation at the IAD:

Sponsorship Appeals

Removal Order Appeals

Residency Obligation Appeals

About you
Tell us about your area of interest.  
(604) 685-3844
Call Shane's office at 604.685.3844
Email Shane
Send a quick email to Shane.